THE
CLEVELAND LAW LIBRARY'S
SESQUICENTENNIAL
CELEBRATION
150th


On December 18, 2019, the Cleveland Law Library Association (CLLA or Association) will celebrate 150th years of service to the greater Cleveland legal community. The CLLA was founded on December 18, 1869 by sixty-six local attorneys and judges who recognized the need for a local law library dedicated to legal research, education and the “promotion of the science of the law." [Charter]. The CLLA’s current mission is “to provide high quality legal research, education, reference and other related services to its various constituencies in an efficient and cost-effective manner utilizing its extensive collection in print and electronic format.” [Constitution] The CLLA is located on the fourth floor of the Cuyahoga County Courthouse in downtown Cleveland, and its current Board consists of fourteen members that represent a cross-section of local practitioners at large and small law firms, as well as judges from the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas and Eighth District Appellate Courts.



150th-01
Anniversary
December 18th, 2019
150th-02
Cocktail Reception
April 23rd, 2020
150th-03
Law Library
Timelines
  150th-02
Trivia
Page
 

1 West Lakeside Avenue, FL4  •  Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1078  •  Email: lawlib@clelaw.lib.oh.us  •  Phone: (216) 861-5070  •  Fax: (216) 861-1606

Created on: March 28, 2019 -
copyright