|The Law Library Staff prepares "Research Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQs) for the convenience of our users to provide access to a variety of sources addressing particular points of law. These are general legal information sources, and are not to be construed as a substitute for personal legal advice from an attorney. Please seek legal counsel to help you determine the applicability of any of the information in these resources to your specific situation. The Law Library makes no recommendation as to whether you should purchase any services offered by the websites contained in this FAQ.
- Adult Protective Services: Ohio Revised Code5101.60 and following sections cover the procedures for reporting and investigating elder abuse.
- Ohio Attorney General: Elder Fraud
- Cuyahoga County Department of Senior & Adult Services: Adult Protective Services
- National Center on Elder Abuse: Ohio links
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services:
1 West Lakeside Avenue, FL4 • Cleveland, Ohio 44113-1078 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (216) 861-5070 • Fax: (216) 861-1606
June 23, 2004 -